Special Education: Reading,
English Language Arts, and Social Studies
Select from the following links to view or print test preparation information for the GACE Special Education: Reading, English Language Arts, and Social Studies assessment. After opening a PDF document, you may click on the "Bookmarks" tab to view online navigation available as bookmarks.
- Assessment Preparation Worksheet (2 pages)
- Mapping the Test Framework to Courses Taken
- Analyzing Test Results for Candidates Retaking a Test
Sample Questions and Assignments
View, Print, or Download Complete Preparation Materials
Click the links below to view, print, or download complete preparation materials for this field, including the test design and framework and preparation guide.
- Preparing for the Test (5 pages)
- Special Education: Reading, English Language Arts, and Social Studies Preparation Guide (18 pages)
- Test Design and Framework (8 pages)
It is recommended that individuals using a dial-up connection save these PDF files to their computer before opening them in Acrobat Reader. To save a file to your hard drive, right click with your mouse on the link. Select "Save Target As..." and save the file to your hard drive. Then open the file from your hard drive.
Evaluation Systems, Pearson, P.O. Box 226, Amherst, MA 01004