GACE Faculty Resources
Understanding Test Content
The following resources provide information about how to understand the content of the GACE tests, including how GACE assessments were developed, what content is measured by each assessment, and how faculty can assess the alignment of their curricula with GACE test frameworks.
- Overview of the GACE
- Describes the test content, the alignment of the tests with Georgia curriculum standards, the customized test development process, and test administration and scoring.
- Test Designs and Frameworks
- Links to the Test Designs and Frameworks page that provides the test structure and content for each GACE assessment.
- Mapping the Test Framework to the Curriculum
- Enables faculty to identify how their course content provides instruction in the knowledge and skills identified in the test framework for each GACE assessment.
Evaluation Systems, Pearson, P.O. Box 226, Amherst, MA 01004