Test Fees and Payment Policies
|Test Fees (non-refundable)|
|Professional Pedagogy Assessment (per test)||$152|
|Professional Pedagogy Assessment combo (both tests in a single session)||$292|
|Additional Service Fees|
|Fee for additional copy of test results (per copy)||$40|
|Fee to clear an account (for example, due to a disputed credit card charge)||$20|
You will not receive a refund of the test fee if you cancel your test appointment and/or withdraw your registration.
If you have already scheduled your test appointment and wish to change the date, time, or location of your test appointment, you may reschedule your test appointment through your account. The deadline for rescheduling your test appointment online is 24 hours before your scheduled testing time. There is no fee for rescheduling a test appointment.
If you are absent from the test, you will not receive a refund or credit of any kind. (See the absentee policy in "Reporting to the Test Site.")
If you wish to withdraw your registration, refer to "Changing Your Registration" for information about canceling a test appointment and submitting a Withdrawal Request Form.
The fees for Internet registration, telephone registration, and changes to registration made on the Internet must be paid using a credit card (VISA or MasterCard only) or a debit or check card that carries the VISA or MasterCard logo and that can be used without the entry of a personal identification number (PIN). Bank cards without a VISA or MasterCard logo cannot be accepted. The merchant name that will appear on your credit card statement is "Eval Systems Test Fee."
Fees for additional copies of test results must be paid by cashier's check or money order; personal checks are not accepted. Cashier's checks and money orders must be made payable to Evaluation Systems in U.S. dollars. Please write the last five digits of your social security number on your payment. Do not send cash.
If you register to take the same test on multiple test dates and pass the test on the first test date, you will not be issued a refund for your additional registrations on the basis of your passing performance.
If you have any outstanding balance owed by you to Evaluation Systems after a test administration for which you were registered, all of your scores for that test date may be permanently voided and therefore not reported to you, to the GaPSC, or to any institutions.
The following policies apply to you when you have an outstanding balance with Evaluation Systems:
- You will be assessed an additional fee to cover the processing required to clear your account.
- You will not be allowed to register for future test dates until your balance, which includes the additional fee, is paid in full.
- Any credits or refunds for which you may be eligible will be applied first to your outstanding debt, with any excess to be returned to you.
If a credit card charge for an Evaluation Systems service for you is disputed:
- You may not be allowed to make any future payments by credit card.
- You must make your payment to clear your account by cashier's check or money order only.
- If you attempt to pay for any further services by cashier's check or money order before clearing your account, any payments received will be applied first to your outstanding debt, with any excess applied to the requested services.
Copyright © 2015 Pearson Education, Inc. or its affiliate(s). All rights reserved.
Pearson, P.O. Box 226, Amherst, MA 01004